Desktop-to-iPhone smart copy/paste for everyone
Save time/be more efficient:
- Found a phone number in the yellow pages? Dial it instantly from
- Spotted a cool URL while browsing? Open it instantly on mobile
- Seen a cool picture on the web? Add it instantly to your iPhone
How to use Pastefire?
- Simply copy content to the Pastefire's CopyZone using the
simple text box, or the supplied bookmarklet.
- Then launch the Pastefire iPhone app and trigger your chosen
Pastefire top features
- 1 click auto-mode actions include: phone number autodial, URL
opening, transfer to iPhone clipboard
- smart URL, email address and phone number recognition
- common actions include: open in safari, SMS to or with content,
Email to and with content, search on Google or Wikipedia
- call to skypeout (on wifi when active)
- Send to Twitter (Tweetie & Twitterriffic autodiscovered if
- New: now with Push Notifications
- New: smart commands (sms: map:)
- New: easy to read big display
- Send Spot to Gowalla
- turn-key: no extra download required
- super safe: 256bit SSL encryption
- super fast: memorize your login/password for up to 1 year (on web
site) for repeat usage from multiple computers
- super easy: auto discover apps installed for common actions
(skype, tweetie, twitterific, more to come)
- super free: did we mention that already? (or at least, super free for now)
"The quickest way to get stuff from the Web to your iPhone"
"This might just become your most used iPhone app"
"Pastefire Makes Sharing Text Desktop-to-iPhone a Breeze"